In this episode, I show you my personal favorite way to farm credits that can be used to unlock characters in the game! it is time consuming, but its worth it!
Video Rating: / 5
I hope it helps because it sure helped me!
Video Rating: / 5
As you get farther in injustice IOS edition it will become increasingly difficult to keep the game free and still fun. Here I’ve accumulated tips & tricks on 3 different categories; Combat, Upgrades, And how to keep the game free. I hope I helped out a lot of you and if i did be sure to like and share this video to help fellow derp and derpetts.
Dont be afraid to stalk me @KevSideWalkSurf
Video Rating: / 5
Injustice Gods Among Us Tutorial Mode – Watch in 720p.
Like the video and subscribe for more Injustice content!
Follow my links:
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/bloodburger1
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/bloodburger
Twitch TV – http://www.twitch.tv/bloodburger
Video Rating: / 5
Featuring my own voice commentary, This video describes the STRATEGY, GUIDE to win in Injustice Gods Among Us for Android / iOS / Kindle fire. I’ve tried to give WALKTHROUGH of the game from beginning till The End
SUBSCRIBE for more videos ►► http://bit.ly/itsmohak Lets Connect ► http://twitter.com/itsMohak
You could especially the “Final Recollection” part of the video, which should be useful for the BEGINNERS & to some extent for EXPERTS too. It has NO HACKS OR CRACKS. It’s Best way to win in Injustice: Gods Among Us, because here, we’re learning from others’ experience
VIDEO CONTENTS (Headers):
Some fighting Tips & Tricks – 00:49
How to get 200% on both kind of Tap specials (with the hint of 200% on Swipe Specials)
How to get an Unblockable on any (like Red Son, Regime, 600 etc.) Wonder Woman’s Special 1 (Shield Toss)
How to get Unblockable on Red Son Superman’s Special 2
How to dodge Animated Harley Quinn’s Special 1 when she’s in the opposition
How to Dodge Wonder Woman’s special 1
How to choose any of boosts (Health boost, Damage boost or Unblockable bomb), with Harley Quinn’s Special 2
Some splendid helpful resources – 7:37
Rom Sudo’s Gear Guide
Xiion’s Gear Stacking guides
HrnyAmoeba’s character guides
Ladyivy’s stast calculator
Lahatiel’s Credit Efficiency document
Tabby-catbat’s Character & Gear classification, which also works as Gear list or characters list, according to their abilities
Final Recollection (ACTUAL STRATEGY GUIDE) – 15:25
Point 1 tells about the fact that multiple copies of the character become promotions
Point 2 says that Gold Character cards are stronger than Silver cards, which are further stronger than Bronze cards
Point 3, Power Credits (In-game gold) & Energy are most important
Point 4, spending Power credits properly
Point 5, Best ways to get energy & Power Credits
Point 6, Online multiplayer mode, where focus is on getting more Gold & enjoy more, in the form of Bonus mission, Season Rewards & Login Bonus. Battle Rating determines your rank
Point 7, All gold Cards are not equal, there is a huge variety. Use stats to compare characters roughly, but don’t underestimate the Passive
Point 8, Repeating the procedure & principle to go through Injustice Gods Among Us Mobile
Point 9, Injustice Gods Among Us official community is great to talk to people with the same interest as you
Some bonus Appreciable works:
Samer Khodor’s Facebook Page -http://on.fb.me/1xHW1XB
Gamer1162’s Disable Specials Gear Guide -http://bit.ly/1Hd2Zfz
Video Associated important links:
Rom Sudo’s Gear Guide -http://bit.ly/1EvojHd
Xiionn’s Stacking guides
Gear Stacking -http://bit.ly/1FJqcEd
Critical Gear Stacking -http://bit.ly/1H6cSMd
HrnyAmoeba’s Character guides
Arkham Origins Batman -http://bit.ly/1EydWox
Arkham Origins DeathStroke -http://bit.ly/1GutwS3
Raven Prime -http://bit.ly/1BT3Iy3
Ladyivy’s Stats Calculator -http://bit.ly/1xBQrpG
Lahatiel’s Credit Efficiency Document -http://bit.ly/1BC4WtP
Tabby-catbat’s Classification Guides
Gear Classification -http://bit.ly/1DCzeUi
Character Classification -http://bit.ly/1BT1Y80
The Mobile version of Injustice: Gods Among Us is a terrific game. It has great Fighting Graphics, but also involves the use of lot of strategy to go through it. A person with Good strategy can finish the game without even spending Real Life Money in Injustice: Gods Among Us for Android / iOS (the mobile version). Please don’t think it’s a simple Fighter game
This video is all about, “The Best Strategy Guide to finish Injustice Gods Among Us”. So the best way is, like anything else, learning through others’ experience! This video, therefore, basically tries to sum up all the useful resources made by experts to finish / beat the game, along with How to go through Injustice Gods Among Us from beginning till the End
Since strategy is hugely essential in Injustice: Gods Among Us, for Android / iOS, in real life also, the video tells that if you proceed through any difficulty of your Life efficiently & smartly, you’re definitely going to be able to achieve your aim. Another benefit of Injustice Gods Among Us is that no motion control is required here, so that it can even be played while travelling
Then we move onto some tricks associated with Fighting Part tips and tricks in Injustice: Gods Among Us. Although Dodging is not a part of Injustice Gods Among Us controls, it can still be done under a certain condition
After that, some discussion about Splendid helpful resources follows
Finally comes the final recollection, where I’ve tried to cover Injustice: Gods Among Us from starting till the end. This part tries to teach like a beginner
Batman: Is he the Best? ►► http://bit.ly/batmanbest
Suicide Squad Comic Con Trailer reaction mashup ►►http://bit.ly/SSReMa
COMMENT with views, queries, or discussion about Injustice Gods Among Us
Make sure to turn your Notifications on to see when I upload a video, and when I am live on Youtube Gaming.
Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/HollywoodShono?ref=ts&fref=ts
PSN/XBL: BShornock WiiU: Hollywood_Shono
Battletag: BShornock#1245 Origin: BShornock69/BShornock
In this Injustice Gods Among Us video, we talk about a subject that could greatly improve on the fun of the game.
As we all know, cards like Injustice 2 Superman, Arkham Knight Batman, Dawn of Justice Batman, and Killer Frost are four cards that are auto include in every non-Red Son multiplayer team, because of the balance of defense and offense.
Most cards can simply gain 200-500 Damage and Health, and they all of a sudden become playable.
Even at 1,400/1,400, Injustice 2 Aquaman does not see a lot of play, because cards like Killer Frost, Injustice 2 Superman, actually do something on defense, whereas Aquaman does nothing.
Cards that need a buff:
* Aquaman/Regime Aquaman – Way too low of Damage, could use about 400 points more Attack each
* Bane – Worst Gold card in the game, 650 Attack on a slow card is unacceptable. And why is his passive temporary?
* Bane Arkham Origins – Could use about 200-300 more Attack to be competitive
* Batman Animated could use about 200 Health
* Batman Beyond simply needs about 300 Damage and Health.
* Batman Insurgency needs at least 300 more Attack to be usable.
* Batman Red Son has a very powerful passive, but he needs about 200 more Damage to be playable since his special 1 is very weak.
* Black Adam Regime could have 1,300 Health, and be super strong with his Lightning Shield
* Catwoman Ame-Comi Passive needs to work 100% of the time, not 25%. The Power Drain needs to be stronger and not affected by Lexcorp 2 Piece.
* Cyborg Teen Titans needs about 600 more Damage to be playable.
* Darkseid Fires of Apokolips needs to burn when blocked, and about 200 more Damage would be cool.
* Deathstroke Red Son needs about 350 Damage to be playable, a better passive would be nice if they don’t add Speed gear to the game
* Green Arrow Arrow needs about 250 more Damage, 300-400 Health to be playable
* General Zod Man of Steel needs 1,200 Damage and a better passive
* Green Lantern Jon Stewart needs about 500 more Damage to be useful.
* Hal Jordan Red Lantern should be healed by other people, not by self healing. There are only a few effects, Blackest Night Martian Manhunter, Harley Quinn’s Team Heal, and Dawn of Justice Wonder Woman, let these work. Also un-nerf Rage of Atrocious.
* Harley Quinn Arkham’s attacks are too slow, just like Bronze, change these or increase the stats since the console challenge is difficult to complete.
* Harley Quinn Arkham Knight needs more Health and a better effect when Killing Joke Joker is knocked out.
* Hawkgirl(BOTH Regime and Prime) need about 300 Damage and Health to be competitive,
* Killer Frost Regime needs to work on REGEN’s
* Lex Luthor Krypto needs faster attacks, otherwise balanced
* Lobo(BOTH) are too slow to be useful
* Martian Manhunter Prime could use about 450 more Damage to be usable, amazing passive when combined with Cloak of Destiny.
* Nightwing New 52 needs about 300 Damage to be useful, OR his passive needs to work for much longer or constant effect.
* Raven Regime would not be playable at 1,300 Damage, her passive also needs to work 100% of the time under 40% Health, and NOT work with Lexcorp 2 piece.
* Mortal Kombat Scorpion needs about 1,250 Damage, 1,100 Health to be playable.
* Mortal Kombat X Scorpion needs faster attacks
* Shazam needs 1,300 Damage to be useable in a meta with 1,400/1,400. And to be the Health menace he was, he should have 1,700 Health.
* Sinestro(ALL) too slow of attackers to be playable, even with a Special 1 that drains 2 bars Antimatter was still an easy kill.
* Solomon Grundy(ALL) way too slow, Knife Collection should give 50% Speed not unblock chance, attacks don’t matter if they are too slow to connect.
* Solomon Grundy Red Son could use about 400 more Attack and Health, Boss needs 200 more Damage.
* Solomon Grundy Earth 2’s passive should stack with Lexcorp
* Static needs to be 1,300/1,300 to be playable
* Superman Godfall needs 200 more Damage and Health
* Superman Regime should have 300 more damage, and unnerf Heat Vision, it made the card playable.
* The Flash Elseworld needs 600 Damage and Health, yes, 1,350, to not suck, or to compete with Elseworld
* The Flash Reverse needs at least 200 more Damage and Health.
* The Joker Insurgency needs 500 Damage, 600 Health
* The Joker Arkham needs 500 more Health
* The Joker Suicide Squad/Unhinged need the old Heavy Attack, the new one is horrible and too slow to be useful.
* Zatanna needs 400 Damage
* Zod needs 500 Damage
Familiar with fighting games and want to get into Injustice? We asked gilbagz from the Australian fighting game community to give us some intermediate tips on becoming competitive with Batman, and how to counter those damn Deathstroke spammers!
Follow Injustice: Gods Among Us at GameSpot.com!
Official Site – https://www.injustice.com/
Developer Site – http://www.netherrealm.com/
Check out our review!
Watch – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnmV2nHKGL8
Read – http://www.gamespot.com/injustice-gods-among-us/reviews/injustice-gods-among-us-review-6407055/
Visit our other channels:
Features & Reviews – http://www.youtube.com/user/gamespot
Gameplay & Guides – http://www.youtube.com/user/gamespotgameplay
Trailers – http://www.youtube.com/user/gamespottrailers
MLG, NASL & eSports – http://www.youtube.com/user/gamespotesports
Mobile Gaming – http://www.youtube.com/user/gamespotmobile
Like – http://www.facebook.com/GameSpot
Follow – http://www.twitter.com/GameSpot
Stream Live – http://twitch.tv/GameSpot
Video Rating: / 5
Hey there, in this video I show you how to get free unlimited Credits & Coins using this Injustice Gods Among Us Hack Online. This Injustice Gods Among Us Cheats uses a Credits glitch in the game’s server to generate free Credits & coins. This Injustice Gods Among Us Coin Hack will work on all devices including iPhone, iPad & Android. No Root or No Jailbreak needed. There is No Survey. Enjoy!
About the game:
Build an epic roster of DC super heroes and villains and get ready for battle! This is a free-to-play collectible card game where you build a roster of characters, moves, powers, and gear and enter the arena in touch-based 3-on-3 action combat.
Use the touch screen mechanics of your mobile device to battle your enemies in 3-on-3 action combat. Swipe and tap to perform combos and build your power to pull off special attacks and super moves taken straight from the console version of the game.
Build your move set, increase your powers, upgrade your characters and gear, and beat your competition. Constantly evolve your card collection to fit your style of play and put your best team forward as you take on a series of DC super hero and villian combatants.z
Take on real opponents in Online Multiplayer Battles. Compete against players worldwide on the leaderboards, and in tournaments filled with awesome rewards. Watch replays of your previous offensive and defensive battles to hone your skills and your team lineup. Lead your team to victory!
Collect and play as your favorite DC Comics icons: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Joker, Green Arrow, Flash, Bane, Green Lantern, Doomsday, and many others. With each alternate version of these iconic characters you get a new set of powers and moves, and a whole new fight!
Delivers best-in-class graphics on your phone or tablet, with custom animations for every single super hero and villain. Take the battle to Arkham Asylum, the Batcave, The Watchtower, and other iconic locales from DC Comics, fully rendered in 3D.